Saturday, July 20, 2013

What I have learned (work in progress)

1. How to put songs on my iPhone. 

2. The genre of music I like is ALTERNATIVE. Never knew that.

3. I LOVE cheese.  Seriously. It could be a problem.

4. How to make the perfect Dirty Martini
  • Small martini glasses (learned that from Carol Hartman), keep them in freezer. (I would keep the vodka in freezer too but mine is too small)
  • Use Goya olives - plain, no almond, no pimento, just olives.  And, of course, Titos vodka (which my liquor store carries!)
  • Muddle one olive with a couple teaspoons of olive juice in glass shaker
  • Fill with ice and a couple shots of vodka
  • Let sit for few minutes
  • Thread 3 olives on toothpick, pull glass out of freezer and put olives in it
  • Shake vodka & ice vigorously to knock loose those little ice crystals
  • Fill glass
(ok, that shouldn't have been so detailed)

5. The menu is really only a suggestion

No comments:

Post a Comment