Lexie took this inside the theatre -- I was too chicken. I told Allison & Lexie about the usher I saw humiliate a theatre-goer by flickering her flashlight like a strobe at him for taking a picture .. and then we saw another usher do that in Mamma Mia too! Lexie is brave.
I really liked this show .. very different with all the aerial stunts. It is the most expensive show to date to bring to Broadway. Spider-man is played by Reeve Carney. Turns out, this is Art Carney's great nephew. The show has been running for two years. Reeve JUST announced his last show will be September 15 (see casting call). It is very special to be able to see a show with the original cast members. I feel lucky that we decided at the last minute to do this -- must have had a premonition. |
No comments:
Post a Comment