We started Saturday, about noon, with a pedicab tour of Central Park. Pedicabs are the bicycle powered rickshaws. The tour was about an hour, with a couple of stops to get out and take pictures. It is a great way to get the lay-of-the-land. Otherwise, you will wear yourself out walking the park. Not to mention, getting lost.
This is the fountain from the intro to the Friends TV show
Central Park is hosting a Summer Stage series of concerts. I thought it would be a good idea to have a picnic and watch the concert. We couldn't find a spot close to the stage area AND THANK GOODNESS. The place we did find was quite far away and we could hear the music just fine. And street performers are everywhere -- so much going on. Now that I have location and process mapped out with help from Special and Grace (I was Speedy, go figure), I look forward to doing this often.
No comments:
Post a Comment