Brenda posted a comment on Saturday revealing she was in NYC. "!" was all I wrote. I shot her a private message and voila. It was really good to see Brenda and Bob, bringing Comfort to the big city. They let me show off my APT (and atrium), then we ventured out to 'do brunch' (this is one part of NYC culture I have no problem adapting).
| Brenda's *new* Bag, Brenda and Bob |
| Typical Sunday afternoon for NYC Taxi or was London Calling? Keep walking, just keep walking ... |
| I couldn't get the top top because it made my neck hurt - google it (ha!) |
Interesting factoids --
- Originally built as the base for a proposed skyscraper, the construction of the tower was postponed due to the Great Depression. The new tower addition was completed nearly eighty years later June 2006. That's crazy!
- It was the first skyscraper that broke ground after 9/11 and won an award for best skyscraper in the world that year.
- Hearst Tower is the first "green" high rise office building completed in New York City.
| Brenda and Bob Young at Merchants' Gate, entrance to Central Park |
No comments:
Post a Comment